Jones' Take Over Japan

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Holy Random, Batman!

I just got back from the supermarket and Karleen is working, so I'd thought I'd go Random on all of ya! I'm sitting here, eating my Okonomiyaki (it’s like a pancake/Pizza, but with noodles and awesome sauce on it) listenin to music, and realizing that we have a CRAP load of pictures and little stories that need to be told, or else forgotten.


First thing first, our new mascot!

We haven’t named him yet, but we’re still thinking about it. I got him from a 2 pack of new Asahi beer that just came out. You can collect all 8! WOO!

So now we come to a favorite topic of mine…money

In Japan, they have yen coins 1, 5, 10, 50 (not pictured), 100, and 500.

And the bills are 1000, 5000, and 10000 ($10, $50, and $100 Canadian)

After using the Japanese 500 yen coins ($5 CAN) I can honestly say that I wouldn’t mind the Government changing to the $5 coin that’s been in talks for years. At first I was opposed, but it’s actually not that bad. It’ll only suck if they don’t change over the snack dispensers to accept the coin…I guess we’ll see.

You all know how I enjoy a good cup o coffee (I’m SO nickin’ for Tims right now) so I’ve been on the prowl for OTHER measures of java intake. Well, I’ve found a new method!

Meet the jelly version of coffee! It’s all the goodness of coffee…but like Jello! It even comes with cream that you can add!! REDONKULUS!

Some action shots of me devouring the victim:

The Coffello (I’m still working on a name) put up a good fight…but was no match for the champ.

One last thing before I go, we bought a puzzle while we were in Fukuyama the other day. Well…we finished it in 2 nights.

The sad thing is that we took it apart and are now starting it again…sad.

I’m going to try and start adding more random stories and pictures when I get time. So, until then, I’ll leave you with the last images a Coffello ever sees:

why…hello there, gorgeous.

GET IN MY MOUTH!!!

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home